Blue Snowflake
Welcome to the little blog from Caro and Chris. We are two friends from Germany and have much fun by creating stuff for Sims homes. We hope you'll find some things you like.....if you're looking for Christins houses you'll find them at DOMICILE*2

10.04.2011

Springcollection Part 1

I don't know if you are in need
 of some more Aikea Guinea 
recolors but I've so much ideas 
with this beautiful mesh *lol* 
so here come some more 
for the woman 
the mesh is included 
with permission  
all credits goes to him


4 Kommentare:

  1. These are really lovely! I always need more deco clothes!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you so much Christina, be sure more are in progress *lol* I'm working on a "Men Springcollection"

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow! These clothes look amazing. I loved your winter collection a few months ago & now I´m happy you decide to make a spring collection. Maybe we can hope for a summer collection too. Great work!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Summer collection?? OMG do you think our PC's could handle these tons of items *lol* Hmmm what do we need than....bikinis? big bags? more dresses? let me over thinking this

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.