Blue Snowflake
Welcome to the little blog from Caro and Chris. We are two friends from Germany and have much fun by creating stuff for Sims homes. We hope you'll find some things you like.....if you're looking for Christins houses you'll find them at DOMICILE*2

01.05.2011

8k - clipcurtains

4 colorful and 4 pastel recolors of this gorgeous curtains
you can grab the mesh here
for some reason the link in EasterEgg Forum is broken so I've uploaded the mesh myself
all credits goes to the creator Tofu 
(I'm not sure if it is the right Name, translator helped me so if there is something wrong please tell me)


6 Kommentare:

  1. Thank you too sweetie, we are so happy that you also like it :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. We can't download the mesh. :(

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. sorry for this trouble I've uploaded the mesh at my own host for the moment

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. thank you so much,i was looking for this mesh since some time and now i find it hereby chance,thank you a lot,your creations/recolors are beautiful<3xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Love them. Thank you. Alice :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.