Blue Snowflake
Welcome to the little blog from Caro and Chris. We are two friends from Germany and have much fun by creating stuff for Sims homes. We hope you'll find some things you like.....if you're looking for Christins houses you'll find them at DOMICILE*2

20.11.2011

Steffor - a Weekend in Paris - curtains

A long time ago I tried to figure
 out how to make this beautiful 
curtains transparently...
 and with the help 
of some friends I'm able to do it

you'll find the mesh here
all thanks goes to Steffor

but special THANKS goes 
to Hanneke,
AnYe and Amythestfenix 
for their help


1 Kommentar:

  1. I have been searching for quite some time for information on this topic and no doubt your website saved my time and I got my desired information. Your post has been very helpful. Thanks.

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.