Blue Snowflake
Welcome to the little blog from Caro and Chris. We are two friends from Germany and have much fun by creating stuff for Sims homes. We hope you'll find some things you like.....if you're looking for Christins houses you'll find them at DOMICILE*2

26.10.2014

2014 Fleamarket 4

the best will come at the end.....

some autumn recolors of 
Mangosims canelle plant 
each in 3 colors of potty and leaves
(mesh is here dinningrooms pg3 )


http://www.mediafire.com/download/ohis9s53nc6d62h/caro_mangosims_canelle_plant.rar


at last a big set of some furniture
 with white yardstick deco
Christin ask me for that a long
 time ago and I'm also pretty 
sure that I saw an WCIF somewhere
 but I hadn't time enough during the
 last half year because of my Relocation 
so forgive me
as a extra bonus there is also 
another wordart recol from 
the great Aikea
(meshes are included with permission)



http://www.mediafire.com/download/kitfe43co6sj27w/caro_whiteYardsticks.rar

1 Kommentar:

  1. You create such beautiful work and I would love to use it. However I seem to be having trouble when I try to load the game after installing the game says the files are corrupted.

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.