Blue Snowflake
Welcome to the little blog from Caro and Chris. We are two friends from Germany and have much fun by creating stuff for Sims homes. We hope you'll find some things you like.....if you're looking for Christins houses you'll find them at DOMICILE*2

06.09.2015

paisley/xxinenine Muji Brunet set

I found this in one of Mari's set 
and have to try some
 more variations....
I hope you like them too

the meshes are included but 
you'll find the whole set here

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k7gajck2qd4rrra/caro_paisly+xxinnine_Muji+Brunet+Loveseat.rar

2 Kommentare:

  1. Great work! Is this for ts4? I've just found your blog and all the things you want to share with us are amazing but I'm not really sure wheather I download stuff for ts4, ts3 or ts2 - I've just realized this ^^" Could u please add some more tags or something? ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. we made only ts2 stuff at the moment and you can read this in our header, thats the reason why we need no tags about that
    Caro

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.